Friday, March 20, 2020

Coronavirus, seclusion day 7. Marc Chalmé

Rapture - Arrebato

(drawn from Galerías de Arte de Barcelona)

This canvas takes you to a lost time, maybe to some paradise lost. It moves feelings the melding of solitude, silence, coffee, book, dress, dim color and light... It moves feelings.

Este lienzo te traslada a un tiempo perdido, puede que a un paraíso perdido. Mueve sentimientos. Soledad, silencio, café, libro, vestido, color y luz tenues... Mueve sentimientos.

#painting #art #pintura #arte #bachilleratodeartes @GaleriasdeArte

4 comments:


  1. I have chosen this photo because it has caught my attention because of the solitude and tranquility that it transmits. she has very dark colors painted and instead the background is very light. I find it fascinating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I write this comment this 14 day of this cuarentine, and I feel the same that the girl. #mestayinhome , I hope that this virus will be going to dissappear

    ReplyDelete